(22 Shorts may not always take the plates down.)
Setup & Registration: 08:00 - 08:45
Mandatory Safety Meeting: 08:50
Anyone missing any part of the safety meeting will not be allowed to shoot.
Shooting starts at 09:00 and ends at 13:00
CPF&G Club Members: $6.00 for the day
Nonmembers: $8.00 for the day
Juniors (under 17) shoot FREE
SHOOTERS & SPECTATORS ARE ADVISED TO BRING THEIR OWN.
(Required for all nonmembers,
both shooters & spectators) You can fill it in right on the screen,
print it out, and bring it to the match
to save time at registration.
FROM 09:00 TO 13:30.
For more information, contact
John Coyne - 603-818-1946 - firstname.lastname@example.org
The Ten Commandments
- Thou shalt not allow the muzzle of thy gun to point at any person!
Thou shalt not sweep thy neighbor, nor thy neighbor's wife, nor thy neighbor's ass (nor any other portion of their anatomy!)
Safety! First, Last, and Always.
- Protect thine eyes and ears at all times, be ye shooter or spectator.
- Except when shooting, loading, or unloading, thou shalt keep thy guns racked with actions open.
- Thou shalt not close the action of thy gun until thou loadest it at the Firing Line, and thou shalt open thy gun's action immediately after completing the station.
- Suffer not thy gun to fall upon the ground.
- Take care to not cause the gun of thy brother or sister shooter to fall to the ground, lest ye be harangued and disparaged.
- There is no Rule #7.
- Thou shalt follow the instructions of the Range Officer, lest ye be throttled, spat upon, and ejected.
- Upon completion of the relay, thou shalt immediately gather thy gun and deliver it to the gun rack.
- Thou shalt have FUN!